Email us today at!


For the Semester Abroad program the student must be currently enrolled in a qualified college or seminary program. If the student is not enrolled in such a program they may do course work at SBCE and then transfer credits to another institution afterward but the decision to receive units from another school is always subject to the policies of the receiving institution. Students wishing to simply enroll and study at SBCE may use the SBCE-International Student Admission Form below. Download Semester Abroad Application


International students are currently housed at our Guest House on the Hawassa Campus.

Living in Hawassa

Hawassa is a great place to live or visit. You may visit the official website of the Municipality of Hawassa or Real Ethiopia.