We believe in…
- The Holy Bible, both Old and new
Testament, as verbally inspired Word of God.
- The one True God, revealed on the Scriptures as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The creation of man as good, the fall of man from his original state in to sin from which he has no power to redeem himself.
- The all-sufficient atonement of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, to cleanse anyone who believes, on Him from all sin, and salvation through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- Water baptism, taught in the Scriptures as a requirement for everyone who believes that it identifies with Jesus in His death, burial, and resurrection.
- A life of holiness and separation from the world and sin, no longer serving them, but serving the Lord with a pure heart.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit as a separate, distinct experience subsequent to salvation, providing antimonite of power for life and service, normally accompanied by speaking in tongues.
- The church as the Body of Christ, the assembly of God/people of God, chosen to reveal God’s plan and purpose in the earth, and the local expression of this church function according to the New Testament order and organization.
- The manifestation of all nine gifts of the Holy Spirit in the local assembly, God dividing the gifts among the believers severally as He wills.
- Individual and collective praise and worship, all expressions of praise in the Old and New Testaments meant for practice in the church today.
- The restoration to the church of all that the prophets have spoken, and the subsequent visual and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ to set up His Kingdom on the earth.
- The promise of eternal life for all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and accept Him as their Savior and eternal domination for those who reject Him and die in their sin.